Tuesday, September 29, 2015 7:51 PM

This Woman Is Making $60K On Airbnb And Using It To Travel The World

Meet Katrina, 27. Like many people in the news lately, she quit her 9-to-5 job at a startup to travel the world full-time.


Katrina
“I felt such a huge gap in my life between where I was and where I wanted to be,” she tells BuzzFeed Life. “I felt too close to people and society telling me what I should be doing with my life, and I wanted to get away for a while and just be.”

But unlike many full-time travelers who have ended up broke as a result of their wanderlust, Katrina has found a way to remain financially stable.

But unlike many full-time travelers who have ended up broke as a result of their wanderlust, Katrina has found a way to remain financially stable.
Katrina

She’s been renting out her 2-bedroom California condo, which she owns, on Airbnb while she’s away, and using the money to fund her trips.

The condo is 1,100 square feet and has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Katrina rents it out by the month and charges $4,600 to $5,100 a month, depending on circumstance. Her clients are mostly working professionals in town for long-term projects.
Granted, not everyone can afford to buy condos to rent out in the first place, but most of her tactics are still applicable to those who don’t own their own places.

Her plan is working. Since January 2015, she’s hopped around to 21 different places — and she remains debt-free:

About nguyenhao.net

Here you can share some biographical information next to your profile photo. Let your readers know your interests and accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment